Simple Moisture Repleshing Hair Mask
Posted on 03 August 2015
A plastic/ glass bowl and utensils
- 1 jar of banana baby food (this rinses clean without issue...do not use mashed bananas)
- 1 tablespoon of Budding Butter Treat
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt (full fat)
- 1 teaspoon of Flourishing Scalp Nectar
- Blend the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Apply to the hair, cover with a disposable cap, wrap with hair turban.
- Leave the mask in for 15-30 mins.
- Massage the scalp for 1-2 mins.
- Rinse your hair with cool water.
The mask ingredients are enriched with ayurvedic herbs, vitamins, botanicals, culinary herbs, unrefined oils & butters.
With all of those ingredients there's no need to add anything else.
*If any of the mask is left over it can be stored in the freezer for use on your next wash day. It will spoil in the refrigerator.
Give it a try and let us know how well it worked out for you.