Posted on 07 August 2015
This is a simple recipe for a softening body cleanser.
It can be done as is or you can put your own spin on it. Have fun with it.
Simple Body Wash
- 1 glass/plastic bowl and spoon
- 1 funnel
- 1 sanitized bottle (can have a pump)
- 4 oz of distilled water (infused or normal)
- 2 tablespoons of Daily Dew (or a carrier oil of choice)
- 3 tablespoons of liquid castille soap
- 2 tablespoons of agave nectar
*Daily Dew is a blend of floral infused oils. It provides softens, aids in moisture retention and it has a very light clean floral scent.
*If you select a different carrier oil to use, 8 drops of your favorite essential oil can be added to the solution.
- Mix everything together in a bowl. Do not stir it vigorously. It will cause it to foam.
- Pour solution into a bottle.
That's it! Simple & easy.
Now you can enjoy this moisturizing body wash. It foams best when used with a loofah.
*This should be used in a week. It does not contain any commercial preservatives.
Give it a try!
Disclaimer: If you have questions, concerns or allergies to any of the ingredients always consult your physician prior to use.